A wetroom is the perfect solution for those experiencing difficulty when using a bath. Why opt for ugly “winch” systems or baths with doors which mean you sit waiting while the bath fills then, dripping wet, wait for it to empty again before you can get out.
Realise dignified independent bathing whether you are a wheelchair user or simply finding it increasingly harder to step in and out of a bath.
A wetroom can give completely level access for wheelchair users. No claustrophobic shower enclosure or raised tray. Combined with a seat-either integral or fold-down-within easy reach of user friendly shower controls the feeling of luxurious “spa” showering is yours.
Advantages of such systems include:
- Complete level access.
- Large spacious showering area.
- Perfect solution for wheelchair users.
- Fully slip resistant surface.
- No shower tray required.
- Fully watertight so no leaking.
- No need for shower curtain.
- Integral or fold down seats.
- Strategically placed stylish support bars to assist sitting and standing or just to give that extra bit of reassurance.
- A range of shower systems to suit every design and budget.